viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2016
jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2016
lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2016
Christopher Columbus 1) ________ (travel) from Europe from the Atlantic Ocean and 2) ________ (find) a new world. When he 3) ________ (leave) Spain in 1492, Europeans 4) ________ (not know) about America. Columbus 5) ________ (want) to find a new way to India. It 6) ________ (take) him five weeks to cross the Ocean. He 7) ________ (not expect) to discover America. After the long journey, he and his men 8) ________ (believe) they were in India.
Rewrite the sentences in the Past Simple
1. Entering to the talent competition is a very good idea.
2. I am not confident about winning.
3. The prizes are not very interesting.
4. This competition is a chance to change my life.
5. The judges are the most important people.
6. Are you the winner?